Saturday, October 30, 2010

Inspiration

My affinity for Boston began in 1999 on a two day drive by while on a church trip. My heart quickly fell in love with its beauty, history and community feel. (I am a closet history nerd whose secret indulgence often involves the history channel). My heart has not been disappointed today! The beauty of Boston in the fall far surpassed my expectations! I realize how important times like this are for me. I love teaching but it drains every bit of creativity and passion that I have leaving very little to devote to other passions of my heart. Getting away to places that inspire my creativity and passions are so vital! Not to mention good time to enjoy my Father! More to come over the next few days! Enjoy some of my inspirations from today!







No comments:

Post a Comment